cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ajr1992
Constellation

Where's the update??

Why is it July 23 and my unlocked Galaxy S10+ is still running on the MAY UPDATE and still doesn't have the night mode camera feature??

16 REPLIES 16
prdpnp
Constellation

Yes i have same question

Yes i have same question

prdpnp
Constellation

I am looking out for Camera Night mode and Live focus on...

I am looking out for Camera Night mode and Live focus on wide mode

Samsung posted that update may be pushed out in next coup...

Samsung posted that update may be pushed out in next couple weeks. Note most people that installed the new firmware. Brick there phone causing a Full Factory reset

Alodar101
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung posted that update may be pushed out in next coup...

Just a small clarification on your note... Most people, should read, some people. Most people do not, in fact, brick their phones. Some people, in fact, brick their phones.  The number?? Most likely several digits to the right of the decimal point.  A very small amount. Now, you could argue that any brick is too many. But the response would be, any time you install anything on a device, the risk is a brick. This is true for all Android, Apple, and windows devices... Period.

No big deal. If you're talking the time to help people, take the time to help them correctly. 😚

SamMobile › News Galaxy S10 Plus - SamMobile

SamMobile › News

Galaxy S10 Plus - SamMobile

userHxB0fwbtRt
Asteroid

Re: SamMobile › News Galaxy S10 Plus - SamMobile

They are busy trying to find a fix for the reception problems S10 phones have straight out of the box. They need to fire some people due to all the issues the S10 phones are having.

This from sammoblie.com

This from sammoblie.com

https://www.sammobile.com/news/no-samsung-isnt-exactly-la...

userxir11hXwWD
Constellation

I have the unlocked and I go throw Verizon. Im still on m...

I have the unlocked and I go throw Verizon. Im still on may as well. I called Verizon and they told me they don't have a date yet! I paid a lot of money for this phone and Samsung can't keep their own phone up to date. The pixel is looking better and better