cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: White Light on the bottom of the screen after the update yesterday (11/2/19)

@userxwj5Ohv06w Have you tested the phone in Safe Mode to see if the light is seen there as well? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: White Light on the bottom of the screen after the update yesterday (11/2/19)

yes we, or should I say "I" tried this and it is still the same

Highlighted
Constellation

Have you found a solution to this that actually works? I'm currently having this problem and it's very difficult to even look at my screen! 

Highlighted
Constellation

Mine did not Happen after an update just random. Anyone know the fix or is the phone buggered.  

Highlighted
Astronaut

I'm having the same problem with mine as well

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Been having this issue for months on Android 9. Samsung updated the UI over the summer, now when I gesture buttons selected I have a white light at the bottom of the screen. Family has six Galaxy 9/9+ so I thought that was on purpose to show you were to swipe.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information

• Model number
  • IMEI number
Highlighted
Asteroid

I just started having this problem. VERY bright white light where you swipe up at the bottom for Samsung pay. Any solution?

Highlighted
Constellation

Same problem. No I won't reset phone. It didn't fix the dozens of others in these threads. No I won't go into safe mode. Same reason. The light is do bright the phone is literally hot on the bottom. This is an obvious samsung flaw. They won't admit it. We all need to boycott samsung until they address their display issues.