JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

White bar at the bottom of screen?

(Topic created: 10-26-2019 04:07 PM)
Samsung_TjHt7K2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Theres a small white bar at the bottom of my screen it shows in discord and most of my fullscreen games how do I remove it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TentacleShock
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

• Go into settings

• Tap on "DISPLAY"

• Scroll down until you come across "NAVIGATION BAR" settings.

I recommend you use the full screen gestures. It really brings out the galaxy's beautiful screen to life. For alittle butter go ahead and turn off "GESTURES HINT" on the bottom of "NAVIGATION BAR" settings. Hope this helps. #unboxyourphone

View solution in context

15 Replies
Solution
TentacleShock
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

• Go into settings

• Tap on "DISPLAY"

I recommend you use the full screen gestures. It really brings out the galaxy's beautiful screen to life. For alittle butter go ahead and turn off "GESTURES HINT" on the bottom of "NAVIGATION BAR" settings. Hope this helps. #unboxyourphone

user7sGKtOTFIO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This is it. Your answer was the only one which understood and addressed my issue. Dunno what the others are seeing.  Thanks

@TentacleShock wrote:

• Go into settings

• Tap on "DISPLAY"

userBPvH3EHPnA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I just got the phone and the same thing happens. This is samsung engineering problem i haven't drop my phone or anything but the white bar at the bottom of the screen is just popped up. You know how sad 😥 it is when you even can't afford for screen replacement there is not solution unless you changed the screen ðŸ˜’ 

0 Likes
userBPvH3EHPnA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

this is just changing the navigation bar the white bar at the bottom is some screen damage

0 Likes
DJGamer
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Perfect answer.
0 Likes
Samsung_TjHt7K2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

it's not that I already have full screen gestures on

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Do you have a theme on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usernrdTbZpi55
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Having the same issue. Any solution? 

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@usernrdTbZpi55 Please test the phone in Safe Mode and let me know if the white bar still appears. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes