cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: White bar on bottom of screen, anyone else?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tested the phone in Safe Mode to see if the bar still appears? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dropped my s 10 and had to get a new one, brand new, first day, led screen broke, good luck with insurance, it cost me 4 hundred dollars to get a new phone

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like a better solution to this problem than "take it to a tech" I paid a lot of money for this phone, and I'd like a solution, or a new phone! 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. The white line is still visible in safe mode. It also appears when charging the phone. Please help.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usereViXMfZEII Since the symptoms still persists in safe mode, I would recommend having a technician at a UBreakIFix repair center to take a better look at the symptoms you are experiencing. Make sure before doing that, Back up all of your data to your Samsung Cloud so you won't lose any important information during the evaluation.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, clearly there is an issue with the phone. None of the fixes work 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just started experiencing the same exact problem with my Samsung Galaxy S8. Please Help

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem but mine is white and green any help

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also experiencing this same issue with my S10+.  This isn't a software issue that can be resolved by running i n"safe mode".  I've done a factory data reset on my phone and the issue is still prevalent. 

Nothing but "sorry" from every Samsung support person I talk to.  Sorry doesn't help with the fact that I invested hevaily in a product that I trusted would be of high quality and well supported.  Neither seem to be the case with this product or this company.

How about instead of hiding behind that flimsy 1 year warranty, you acknowledge this as a manufacturing or product defect and offer help with covering the cost of the repair, or credit on a future Samsung product?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Screen saver is on. Go to settings search screen saver , shut it off.