Did you mean: 
usereuOVfbPuX1
Asteroid

White bar on botton screen

3 REPLIES 3
usereuOVfbPuX1
Asteroid

Re: White bar on bottom screen

I have a white bar on bottom screen pop up yesterday. Doesnt come up when i take a screen shot so it's definitely the amoled screen. Also a mysterious white dot appears flickering on top of battery percentage when i call someone. Went to samsung store outlet in westfield liverpool and they said to take it to the head office as they are booked out till Thursday. Initially i called vodafone becuase i noticed my s10 plus 256 gb was heating up unexpectedly. I have had iphone and Huawei before but never experienced such heating. It seems battery just last a day if i dont use it much. Bought it in march this year when it came out still under warranty so I'll post again after visiting their head office. But reading through other threads its a common issue. I have deleted all 3rd party apps. Tried safe mode and even reset to factory settings but no luck. Anyone has similar issues?

Samsung Care Ambassador

Also a mysterious white dot appears flickering on top of battery percentage when i call someone. 

That is the proximity sensor and normal. 

usereuOVfbPuX1
Asteroid

My brother has the same phone and so does my friend i checked both their phones and they dont have that which is why it worries me that it might be a Manufacturing fault. Thanks for the reply i will be taking the phone tomorrow morning to be sure.