Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung_15VPSE1
Constellation

Wifi, Mobile Network, Bluetooth and Sound issues

Hi, 

Have a Galaxy S10 unlocked purchased from Samsung about two months ago, I have contacted support before but they were not able to help me or did not know how, I called within the first month and the issues are just getting worst.

I have read many posts here and other sites and it I am 100% sure it is a phone issue.

Issues:

a) When whatching a video no sounds even the volume is all the way up, phone calls are okay but speaker phone doesn't work at times (when Video sound issue) I am forced to reboot the phone to regain sound. This happens on YouTube, WhatsApp and local videos files. the message shows "can't play video while in a phone call...."

b) When living a wifi area the phone has to wait about 30 seconds to recoonect to mobile data, the Wifi signal is very weak even I am close enough to the router, I mean next to it, The mobile strength is weak and I have tried an S9 with the same chip and works great.

c) I have been late 3 times to work and I already got a warning, I have now to sue a diferent way to wake up as phone out of nowhere mute the alarm clock.

Samsung, please contact me and replace my phone or I will try to file a claim or even suit. 

I paid too much money to have this crappy phone, worst than the S9 I used to have.

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wifi, Mobile Network, Bluetooth and Sound issues

Can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

userNRNi3MIa4Y
Constellation

Re: Wifi, Mobile Network, Bluetooth and Sound issues

I just received my Note 10+ 5G and have the same problems. I also cannot give a strong mobile data signal.