cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Wifi and data not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So my phone shows that I'm connected to both and I turn them on and off and nothing works. The only thing that works is restarting my phone every 5 min. Does anybody have some sort input or have the same problem. I am also using a VPN StopAd installed as an APK file but it never has had the issue until today and I've used it for months now...

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Wifi and data not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try clearing out system cache turn off phone hold bixby first hold volume up at the same time and then now hold power next still holding bixby and volume up go in to recovery and wipe cache partition should help with the no data thing believe me

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the s10 plus btw

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try clearing out system cache turn off phone hold bixby first hold volume up at the same time and then now hold power next still holding bixby and volume up go in to recovery and wipe cache partition should help with the no data thing believe me

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried this and it's still not working.  I'm beyond frustrated, this is the 2nd phone and I've been through all tiers of tech support with Verizon.  I show plenty of signal and LTE and it's like it's on dial up, same thing when connected to wifi (ANY wifi) ..........

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When u see samsung logo release all keys

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Complicated but worked somehow... Thanks