cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imxkal
Constellation

Wifi problems

Hello all,

I searched around and tried all possible solutions that other users have suggested. I have a S9, Note 9, S10 Plus, S10e and finally the S10.

All these devices have the identical settings connected to the identical wifi, but only the s10 constanly gets the "internet may not be available" error ever few minutes. I tried moving from downstairs, upstairs, turning off wi-fi calling, changing DNS in my router and no luck. 

I just got the s10 today as a brand new device and can't seem to resolve this issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wifi problems

Have you attempted to reset your network settings?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

imxkal
Constellation

Yes, I have reset my network settings, changed the router, changed the dns, and even wiped cache. Still getting the constant "internet may not be available" every few minutes.

FemiTona
Cosmic Ray

Try turning off your Bluetooth, cos I have to do the same on my s9+ sometimes for my wifi to work good.

imxkal
Constellation

My bluetooth was off the whole time. I have tried everything...Smiley Sad

FemiTona
Cosmic Ray

Can you check if you device is getting the same ip address as the other phones. If not just set the ip address as whatever one works as the other phones

imxkal
Constellation

I have checked as well. No ip conflict. 

FemiTona
Cosmic Ray

Not talking about ip conflicts, talking about ip range. Is your phone in the same range as the other device

imxkal
Constellation

Yes, same range. Yesterday, I tested both phones side (s9, s10) all day and the s10 was the only one with the wifi issue.