cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Goodole
Cosmic Ray

Re: Will my Galaxy S10 unlocked have WiFi calling with T-Mobile or ATT?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So if we download the firmware then we lock our phones to AT&T. Correct? If so then why buy an unlocked phone? AT&T has been a thorne in my side since I came back to them. I left them when the first iPhone came out and they are still messing with the customers. Next month I'll be going back to Boost. I was with them for 8 years with no problems. Its nice to have wifi calling but it's not a deal breaker.

Samsung_Vjj4UII
Astronaut

It really depends on your carrier and whether or not your...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It really depends on your carrier and whether or not your carrier offers the feature. When I bought my phone, I found out that Consumer Cellular only has an agreement with T-Mobile. I don't know if that has changed and is now contracted with AT&T also.

Ahm_User_S10
Constellation

Re: Will my Galaxy S10 unlocked have WiFi calling with T-Mobile or ATT?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know its been few months on this post so I am hoping there are some updates.

I have unlocked S10 and on ATT and have no "Wifi calling" option anywhere in the phone. I talked to ATT many times and its hopeless.

Did anyone figured a way? I find it rediculous that it is the same physical phone and I have the newest Samsung phone and cannot access that very important feature.

Thanks in advance.

Samsung_AJKO8mP
Astronaut

It would be great if there were a online manual for the G...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It would be great if there were a online manual for the Galaxy S10. If you can assist or know a website that has this information please post on this website.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: It would be great if there were a online manual for the G...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can find the user manual as well as some helpful tips for your S10 via this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/galaxy-s10-unlocked. Alternatively, if you have a carrier locked phone you can find the manual for your device on your carrier's website.