cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userr77eYcYfdD
Constellation

Worst Customer Service

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought Galaxy S10 plus at the end /mid of June. Within a month I had issues with my phone so I sent it for repair ( multiple customer care calls) I clearly mentioned issues to atlest 3 CSRs when I called. They tried fixing one problem by replacing WPC which obviously did not help with camera and battery issues. I was 'assured' that all Nowthe issues were fixed. They asked me to send my phone again and I did. It's been over two weeks and no one knows where my phone is. I have called Samsung customer care atleast 30 times and everytime customer care tells me a different story. I am so agitated because of this. I got an email saying my phone will not be repaired and unrepaired phone will be sent to me. I called customer care n they said I will get an exchange and old phone will be sent to me. Nothing came through. Other call to customer care and they said there is no exchange and said that my old phone was with them. Third person told me there will be an exchange and so on and so forth. Fast forward 2 and half weeks from the second repair customer care keeps on telling me they escalated my issue to some heigher department which, I can't get in touch with but I was told they will get in touch with me. Atlest 4 times i was 'told' that issue has been escalted. Haven't received any call from anyone. O feel like i wasted $750. What can I do? They don't have any email that I can write to or any other department that I can call to and customer care is no help? 

Is there a way to take legal action against Samsung? 

#nevereveragain

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Worst Customer Service

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can completely understand how frustrating this must be to deal with, I'd be happy to look into this for you to see if I can help. Do you have a ticket number I could look into for you?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Worst Customer Service

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can completely understand how frustrating this must be to deal with, I'd be happy to look into this for you to see if I can help. Do you have a ticket number I could look into for you?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.