cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Would like to see most recent contacts when sharing media

When I attempt to share a media item e.g. a photo, once I have pressed the share button it does not show the most commonly used contacts. Instead it shows a random list of 4 contacts e.g 2 from messages and 2 from Instagram.  How do I setup to show the most commonly used contacts ? My wifes Apple phone does this and shows the last 6 or so commonly used contacts.  Grateful for any help. thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Share bottom and common contacts

This sounds like you need to set up your favorite contacts. Give this a shot

Launch the Phone app and find the contact you'd like to set as a favorite.
Open their contact card and tap the Star icon at the top of the card. This adds them to the Favorites tab.
Now simply open the Favorites tab and you should see them added.

If this doesn't solve this for you, I recommend reaching out to your carrier for further troubleshooting.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Share bottom and common contacts

Hi, thank you for responding. I already had favourites selected as you describe.  I have also consulted with friends who are on different carriers.  The issue is common and is with the software, so the problem remains unsolved.