Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
denisecampos
Asteroid

Yellowish Display

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi guys, I just switched to the Samsung Galaxy S10 a couple of days ago, and the first thing I noticed that it has yellowish display? First thing I fiddled on were the display settings, but can't seem to get it white at all. I've read some of the threads here, some say it's the pre-installed screen protector? Help please. If there isn't a change at all if I peel that off, then I'd rather keep it on. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Yellowish Display

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Screenshot_20190324-103525_Settings.jpg

After disabling blue light as they mentioned, switch to vivid mode and try this setup. This is what I use on my S10+; altho I didn't experience a yellowish tint before. 

Also the screen film does not affect colors shown, since it's a transparent sheet. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try going into settings> display> screen mode. Also check if your blue light filter isn't enabled

Screenshot_20190324-062156_Settings.jpg

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Screenshot_20190324-103525_Settings.jpg

After disabling blue light as they mentioned, switch to vivid mode and try this setup. This is what I use on my S10+; altho I didn't experience a yellowish tint before. 

Also the screen film does not affect colors shown, since it's a transparent sheet. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in original post

denisecampos
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tried playing around with the RGB setting and it made a slight difference. Still not as white as expected. How is your display? Really white when it comes to white backgrounds? Or maybe I'm just used to Huawei's display

leahcal81
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its gotta be the blue light filter for night time settings right?

denisecampos
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nope, definitely not the blue light filter.

userHlcnGHh3tU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've got the solution from a separate discussio: TURN OFF night light from Google Play Books.

Worked 100% for everyone that has same issue.

useryZtCiIgWRi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I called Samsung and they suggested to have turn on HDR. I think my pictures are better now.