cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
FakeLoveHotline
Astronaut

YouTube Premium Promo

I'm wondering where I'd go to see if I qualify for the 1 year of YouTube Premium promotion for purchasing a Galaxy S10, which I have but I don't know where to go?

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: YouTube Premium Promo

Hello @FakeLoveHotline ,

Your device had to be purchased throughout the month of June. Unfortunately you had to redeem it before July 15th on the shop Samsung app

fingertrick
Constellation

If you want an alternative way to do it.. its possible. B...

If you want an alternative way to do it.. its possible. But lately during this prime day season and not sure when next, companies often extend free trials from one month out to 3..and so on. I was able to rotate between a couple top apps and have that year.. There's an alternate way to get more than one month trial with youtube.. and though legal I can't say exactly how to do it without being potentially doxed. Working for Google on YouTube for music for 5 years when we had I guess a code name instead... well I'm actually kind of sad that we did it due to google play music having a subscription and it was decided too confusing for both to exist so even if you can get some of the music now still, I'm positive you're going to have less access to the entirety of what we had as many albums were already deleted and need to be reformatted. Having music videos however is a different way for artists to obtain revenue due to the way they implemented ads.

pslovejulia
Constellation

Good question I would like to know as well.

Good question I would like to know as well.