Options
Galaxy S10
What happened to auto rotate? 
7 Replies
friskyplatypus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S10
It's still in the quick settings drop down. You might need to edit which buttons are available but I verified that it is still an option
0 Likes
dmstanko
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10
The icon is no longer visible in my quick settings. The icon is present at the top of each individual photo in my gallery but that's manual not automatic.

So, how can I find the auto rotate icon to get it back into my quick settings? Thanks for any feedback. :)
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S10

@dmstanko 

When Auto rotate is off, the icon in the quick panel changes and is relabeled "Portrait". Look for the "Portrait" icon in the quick panel and click on it. The icon will change, the label will change, and Auto rotate will be enabled. 

dmstanko
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10
Thanks! That worked. Guess I've never lost the icon before. :D
0 Likes
jcborch40
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S10
@LongHiker I'm having same issue what @dmstanko is having. I did clicked "Portrait" icon in the quick panel. The auto rotate has been enabled but my gallery photos still won't show rotation at all. Your post had not solved my question.
0 Likes
userkQhsYM4vym
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S10
Auto Rotate doesn't work after the update. It worked briefly after I turned it off, rebooted, and turned it back on.
But, it's a temp fix. The issue comes back and no longer auto rotates until I repeat those steps.
Clearly, their update broke auto rotate.
I'm on Samsung s10+.
dkj17
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10
same problem. Fix last weeks update please.
0 Likes