cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

blurry pictures

My son is 1.5 yrs old. Anytime I take a picture it is blurry as he is usually not sitting still. Please help with any setting or any tips

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: blurry pictures

You could try single take if its on your phone, or, you could open up pro mode. leave everything on auto except iso and shutter speed. set the shutterspeed as low as necessary so he's not blurry (maybe 1/50th of a sec?), then bump the iso up so the light is decent. mind you, the higher your iso, the more grain and less clear the photo will be, so try and balance it. Moving things is hard for small camera their aperture doesn't let in a lot of light, resulting in slower shutter speeds (in a nutshell, and very oversimplified).
Hope that helps!
Highlighted

is the lens dirty
Highlighted
Astronaut

Update camera,see what happens..If that don't work get back to me.
Highlighted
Constellation

Hi...digital devices, phones and cameras, even advanced ones, still don't make the grade as far as still shot quality. You already have a darling little moving object but unfortunately that is what will be captured: the movement, thus creating a blurry image. On old-school standard cameras and even some of the newer devices, you may be able to set it to a "burst" mode or similar instruction, that is to take several photos in quick succession. Though I find digital photography still has that weird, very fraction of a second lag time, you may capture something close to focused and afterward you can delete the bad ones. It's the best I got for you.

@userJdBEYAYI2W wrote:
My son is 1.5 yrs old. Anytime I take a picture it is blurry as he is usually not sitting still. Please help with any setting or any tips