cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

cannot receive incoming calls on S10e

Warning: Long Story. Hi i was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same issue and found a solution. I ordered a galaxy S10e from samsung. My carrier was boostmobile. Everything was okay except texts were very slow. As in i send a text and the next day it still hadn't sent. It was still "sending". Boost said it was the sim. Got a new sim. Great. Everything was fine. BUT then I could not get any calls. When someone tried calling me it doesnt even go to my voicemail. Its just an automatic message saying  "The subscriber you have called is not in service. If you think this is a mistake please try again later. Message number *****" and then hangs up. I don't even get a notification or anything telling me i missed a call. NOTHING. I dont even know when someone has tried to call me. I spent hours going back and forth with boost and Samsung. Samsung then says it could be a defect. Buy a new phone and send the other back for a refund, which i do. I bought the same phone. S10e. SAME PROBLEM is happening. I can receive texts. I can send texts and call others but i am not able to get any calls whatsoever.  Samsung insists it is the carrier. I spent hours again yesterday going back and forth with boost and samsung. Boost has tried troubleshooting refreshing and restarting the device. nothing changes. I have done ##72786#. I've updated profile and PRL. I have changed network to LTE instead of automatic. I did notice that every now and then it says under settings, about phone, sim card status, it says my mobile network is disconnected however my service state is in service??? I thought this might be the issue but once i fix it and its connected again i still have the same problem. I also just switched to sprint about 2 hours ago btw. Still the same issue.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: cannot receive incoming calls on S10e

Have you tried reactivating the device? It's possible that something went wrong during activation and that some things need to be reset.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: cannot receive incoming calls on S10e

@ShadowArtist201 

Yes I have. Still the same.