cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

cant send pics thru regular messaging

Suddenly it says cant find carriers mms service?!?!?!?!? Wont send pics to anyone what do i do?
8 REPLIES 8

Re: cant send pics thru regular messaging

sounds like a carrier issue and not a software or hardware problem due to the toast message it popped up. have you checked with their web site to see if there are service issues in your area right now? can you send just plain text messages to the same person or no to?
Asteroid

yes i can send regular messages. im with sprint, i havent checked with them i will right now. this has happened before and someone gave me a fix but i cant remember what it was but it worked. pisses me off
Comet

Re: Re: cant send pics thru regular messaging

Check your APN settings. Are you on T-Mobile APN or still on Sprint? If your data works, ensure message size in the app settings is high enough to support MMS messages. Also, ensure Google Carrier Services is updated/installed.
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: cant send pics thru regular messaging

sprint....I dont know what the apn should be, theres like 10 listed. i cant find google carrier on my phone is it in the app store? if so i should download it correct?
Comet

Re: Re: Re: Re: cant send pics thru regular messaging

Yes, download Google Carrier Services from the store. Not sure when tmobile will fully transition Sprint customers to their services or if they will after the merger. On tmobile, APN is fast-t.mobile.com
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

@krelics

Have you tried opening system settings, general management, reset, reset network settings. This will reset all network settings to their default settings.

Best regards, 

CLF 

Asteroid

no i havent, thank you so much!!
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

@krelics

You're very welcome and hope this helps. Let us know if you still have the issue after setting back up. Thanks

CLF