cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBwV8rDPCKS
Constellation

dropped now broken S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hello I dropped my samsung s10+ one month old phone today that was in an ottercase defender and it completely broke. I contacted technical support they said call the toll free premium care line since i was covered. I cannot call because the phone doesnt work. How do i get this phone replaced?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: dropped now broken S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The Samsung Premium Care service does cover consequential damages such as a cracked screen. However, calling them is the only method to reaching them. I'd recommend asking a friend or family member for help if your cell was the only phone in your home. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend visiting a UBreakIFix location for an authorized technician to evaluate your device. Note: physical or liquid damage is not covered under warranty so you would be responsible for the cost of repair.

Follow this link here for the nearest location near you.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBwV8rDPCKS 

So you have the actual insurance plan, right? You will need to contact them by phone. Maybe borrow some one's phone to call? Worst case scenario, just get a super cheap pre paid phone (that supports your carrier) to use for few days, then either keep it as back up or return it.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hopefully you bought insurance for your S10...consequential damage isn't covered under warranty.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response helped resolve your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button. Thanks!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The Samsung Premium Care service does cover consequential damages such as a cracked screen. However, calling them is the only method to reaching them. I'd recommend asking a friend or family member for help if your cell was the only phone in your home. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.