JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

failed to download attachment from multimedia massage. try again later.

(Topic created: 11-01-2019 12:39 PM)
2015HD-SG
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have the Galaxy A10e

I keep getting this pop-up when I go to messages

failed to download attachment from multimedia massage. try again later.

I don"t know where it comes from. I just got my first smart phone and now how to get rid of it.??? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
13 Replies
user5WdXF30ySp
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you, that fixed the problem for me.

0 Likes
userbRNjJCBUaB
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
thank you for this!!!!! I have been trying to fix this for months and even took it to the sprint store and they couldn't fix it! this worked!
also make sure "data saver" is off. if mobile data is on & data saver is on it still won't automatically download the mms.
0 Likes
usery9lvgHgAMB
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

What about people who don't have a data plan? Anyways why is it appropriate to be getting this pop-up every 10 seconds? This is a serious problem we shouldn't have to have auto download turned on to not get spammed messages. I hope my carrier isn't going to charge me for this.... Huge problem that needs to be resolved.

MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes