cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

fast charging on my samsung s10 plus not working

So I've recently noticed my fast charging has stopped working all im getting is cable charging now no matter what I do.... tried to change my charger and cables but still the same results reset my phone and nothing changed not sure whats happened if anyone can help me I would appreciate it
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: fast charging on my samsung s10 plus not working

Could be software on the phone itself, I'd reset the phone, then make sure the software is up to date.

It could also be the chip that controls the voltage during charging has gone bad and can no longer recognize a fast charge compatible device and is just treating everything as a slow charge.

My advice would be if the software fix stuff doesn't work to check if your in warranty and if you are, to see if you can get it looked at.

if your not in warranty, check with uBreakiFix for a quote on getting the charger port looked at. If it's something really expensive, just live with slower charging until you get a new phone.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: fast charging on my samsung s10 plus not working

yea I plan to go to the samsung walk in center Saturday to find out if my warranty still valid
Highlighted
Constellation

You can check your warranty status through your Samsung members app, just register the device.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: fast charging on my samsung s10 plus not working

Have you checked if fast charging is on?
Highlighted
Asteroid

yep I checked all that