cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userSdXOGgaPUD
Constellation

Re: is no one else having call / audio quality issues with the Galaxy S10 in speaker and regular mod

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been having problems with my Galaxy S10e microphone on calls for a while now. Others have been complaining to me that my voice is barely audible, fading in and out, etc. I am pretty sure it is a microphone issue because when I make calls with my Airpods (via bluetooth), others can hear me much more clearly. 

I will be taking my Galaxy S10e in for "repair" soon, hopefully they can replace the microphone or give me a new phone that can make calls smh.

userxzTT9Z5lov
Astronaut

Re: is no one else having call / audio quality issues with the Galaxy S10 in speaker and regular mod

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey ... from Canada!

Same here. And the ambiant sound in the background when you talk so someone 8s horrible!!!!!! 

userP3Jj2PD4aY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got my self a galaxy s10e and boy I am regretting for multiple reasons  but biggest being this speaker/loud speaker issue. I am going to end up going for different android phone.

userSLYBxJhPtI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

my speaker phone mode is not an option. When I speak with the speaker the person I am speaking to says it is very difficult to hear me. The say is is muffled with background noise. Very frustrating as speaker is crucial option for business calls. 

userNYcSPR6Zub
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im having the same issue with my new S10 too on Speakerphone mode. No one can hear me properly sa the sound is distant and muffled.