cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_V8wGIgk
Astronaut

My Samsung s10 for some reason when making calls picks up...

My Samsung s10 for some reason when making calls picks up the background noise more so than my actual voice. Usually the person on the other line says they can barely hear me. Any suggestion as to why that may be?

Mäw
Cosmic Ray

I do not have this issue.. super strange. Ive had my devi...

I do not have this issue.. super strange. Ive had my device since 3/6, i opted out for the baller edition as my friends call it , the ceramic white 1tb model. And it works great no issue with finger print sensor , call quality is legit amazing device all around... really weird

Samsung_qonWPZb
Astronaut

I went I to my settings and changed my mobile network fro...

I went I to my settings and changed my mobile network from Global to LTE/CDMA

My son says it sou is better no muffle. I also turned off the VOLTE calls. I just got my phone today and I was getting the same response "huh?what? Why u sound muffled?" So hopefully this works. If not I'm trading for a Galaxy note 10

user7htWoTQvLe
Constellation

Re: is no one else having call / audio quality issues with the Galaxy S10 in speaker and regular mod

I'm having the same issue and this is my 2nd phone. I'm rethinking my faithfulness to Samsung products. My 1st S10+ had "slow" and sometimes "not ever connecting" internet. The replacement phone, wasn't even the color I ordered and now I have phone issues.....garbled. I'm still getting charged the ridiculous rate for a defective phone.

userVyTrXEr6e0
Constellation

Re: is no one else having call / audio quality issues with the Galaxy S10 in speaker and regular mod

On speaker the other person cant hear me , however in WhatsApp or video calls it works ? Weird 

userrp0tvvMYMB
Constellation

Me too. We have 2 galaxy s 10 plus Fuji replace a Note 8 and edge 7, both prism white on att . Both have issues when on speakerphone, the other party is constantly asking to repeat and that they cannot understand us. This never happened with our previous phones.  Hopefully this can be fixed with a software update soon or we will be returning them.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried this:

Settings -> Connections - > Mobile networks -> VoLTE off

userrp0tvvMYMB
Constellation

The is no VoLTE off option on my at&t version...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userrp0tvvMYMB Have you tried clearing the cache partition on your phone?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userrp0tvvMYMB When you performed the factory did you redownload all your apps back to your phone?