cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

macro photos

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am trying to take close up photos with my Android 10. How can I increase my resolution?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: macro photos

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is a way to get macro shots in Pro Mode. What you'd have to do is while you are in Pro Mode click on "MF" and move the slider all the way to the left where the flower icon is. You will notice your screen become blurry until you point the camera up close at your subject. From there you can take macro shots. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately with a Smarthphone's internal cameras wouldn't be ideal for High-Resolution Macro photos seeing as how most Cameras on Smartphones use digital zoom to crop photos at closer angles. When this is done; image quality is lost. 

However there are external lenses, partnered along with a steady tripod that you can purchase that would help you capture high-resolution stills. I recommend looking into that for Macro photos.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is a way to get macro shots in Pro Mode. What you'd have to do is while you are in Pro Mode click on "MF" and move the slider all the way to the left where the flower icon is. You will notice your screen become blurry until you point the camera up close at your subject. From there you can take macro shots. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@KnightRalph316 wrote:

Good call, I totally just learned something new about PRO mode.