cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

new Galaxy S10 not downloading in Messages.

Could download MMS (photos, bitmojis) in previous Galaxy S7 and all data was transferred into new Galaxy S10, but can't send MMS or open MMS sent to me. 
4 REPLIES 4
Cosmic Ray

Re: new Galaxy S10 not downloading in Messages.

Make sure your mobile data is turned on. it's possible you're on WiFi but your data is switched off.
Astronaut

Re: Re: new Galaxy S10 not downloading in Messages.

I bought an unlocked phone to be activated for Consumer Cellular. The tech at Target didn't set up a Mobile Network that has to be done for Consumer Cellular.
Constellation

had that problem they just switch out your phone for a rebuild one that someone else had a problem with instead of a new phone need a brand new one not one you so call fix I've had to send mine back 5 times in one month galaxy s10plus
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Give these troubleshooting steps a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001439/ 

If you are still experiencing an issue with messaging you will need to reach out to your service provider for additional troubleshooting assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.