cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

overall battery capacity will be reduced

I plug my phone (S10e) 3 times per day to the charger, this is not going to damage the battery right ?or reduce it's life because i play pubg mobile but at the lowest settings.Second how the overall battery capacity will be reduced ?Is it like that the battery instead of working for 4 hours it will just stay for 2 hours ?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: overall battery capacity will be reduced

As long as your battery is running down and you are not just charging it while the battery is already at 100% this should not negitively effect your phones battery life.  Only when your phone is fully charged and then left charging continuously for hrs will it be effected bu being in a higher stress / tention battery state.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: overall battery capacity will be reduced

You should be fine @Nova_Impuls@GeorgeBrager209 is absolutely correct.  Here are a few other tips to monitor your battery usage: 

- Check Battery Life- Device Care> Battery> Here you can monitor whats actually causing your battery to drain.

-Be sure to always use the orginal cable and adaptor or purchase a Genuine Samsung charger. As nongenuine chargers will not give off the correct charging needs to your device causing more damage over time.

-Also be sure to monitor your screen brightness as this will drain away at your battery life and may cause screen burn.