Original topic:

please turn off Notifications for WIFI optimizing.

(Topic created on: 10/24/20 1:08 PM)
Amoraluv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10

This keeps bugging me every few minutes every since the last update.

I keep get this notification everytime my signal for either wifi or mobile goes in and out. Please let us turn off the notification for this! Is driving me nuts! The only way to to stop it is to turn off wifi calling but I need it to get calls and messages. 

Also if you click the ok button nothing happens but if you rapidly click on it the whole thing crashes. So everything is buggy. 
djsdeniro
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10
me too! it's happening on my 8+. Hopefully Samsung fixes it soon.
0 Likes
Amoraluv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10
hopefully... :pensive_face:
0 Likes
Amoraluv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10
everytime I go past the hall in my family room is when this thing goes off. it's where both my wifi and mobile signal are the weakest. So I'm getting dinged at over 5 times a day with this notification.
0 Likes
Amoraluv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10
this feature is totally broken cause I set it to wifi and it moves it back to mobile. #whysamsungwhy
0 Likes
Amoraluv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10
so it didn't get fixed in November's update.:pouting_face::loudly_crying_face:
0 Likes
Amoraluv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10
so I sent a second message to Samsung and they put it down to feedback instead of troubleshooting. :pensive_face::expressionless_face:
0 Likes
Amoraluv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10
still broken after December update. why can't the just turn off this notification?
0 Likes
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S10

Hello @Amoraluv 

this issue was solved in a previous thread, the link to the answer is below:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S9/Wifi-Calling-Preferences-Notification-wont-stop/td-p/1...

Hope this helps.

*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!
0 Likes
Amoraluv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10
thank you. I'll see if this will work
Amoraluv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10
so the above solution is just a bandaid to something very broken and unneeded. Hopefully in the next update they allow us to turn off the notification for this all together.
0 Likes