cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

problems with notifications

I have a Samsung S10e and I have had nothing but issues with this phone since I got it.

Sometimes the screen will lock up on me and I have to restart the phone to get back in. I also have issues with notifications for my calendar. Sometimes it will notify me on things and others it will not.

Everytime there is an update done on the phone it messes up what settings I have.

I have a MAJOR issue with the phone dropping calls from my house and it is very frustrating.

What should I do with the phone.

I still have my Samsung 7 and I am thinking about turning this S10e back in and going back to the 7 what are your thoughts?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: problems with notifications

Hello, I also own a Samsung s10e and have never encountered this type of problem. If you have installed apks, this is surely the cause of the problem, I advise you to delete them and in the worst case, format your phone.
Highlighted
Nebula

I know we are in a Samsung community message board but there are other equivalent models in other brands example Nokia 9 or 10. most cellphone carriers dont offer phones like that these days although they used to be number one manufacture in early 2000. They are very high quality and should not be forgotten
Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same notifications issues you are facing. It is not clear what is causing them. I made sure that all my power saving settings, Optimize Battery Usage, Never Sleeping apps and other related settings are off. The issue with notifications either coming late or not at all still persists. This is really, really frustrating that there isn't a fix for it yet!