Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user0QGHpq13GZ
Constellation

processing failed secure folder ?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
  1. hello i guys i bought the new galaxy s10+ but i have a problem with activating the secure folder

i try to sign in with my googleacc but it says processing failed itry to create new acc but again is the same problem , i try to erase the phone and update the phone but again is the same 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: processing failed secure folder ?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

user0QGHpq13GZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hello okay 

model number is : SM-G975F

baseband version  : G975FXXU1ASE5

Service provider SW ver.  :
SAOMC_SM-G975F_OXM_XSG_PP_0016
R58M38ACEYE
XSG/XSG,XSG/XSG
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.