JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

"Can't use GIFs because it's not compatable with the lastest version of Samsung Keyboard"

(Topic created: 04-07-2020 07:39 PM)
userUIsPplF64L
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I can no longer use GIFs on my phone after the latest update, G973USQU3DTC9 dated April 8th 2020. It gives me an error of "Can't use GIFs because it's not compatable withthe lastest version of Samsung Keyboard". Seems like a wierd feature to remove.... what gives?

66 Replies
userauRPSIcRD3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Recently used emojis is empty too.

user58MriODeas
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yes!! Same thing with mine after the last update and I've had 2 or three more updates since. 🤨

0 Likes
usere0JOkV2yh7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Wow , so don't update that huh ?

usere0JOkV2yh7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Cool thank u .

userYW7Ekg16c5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same thing happened on my phone.  I use GIFS all the time, but now it says I have to download the GIFs set to "try out"  This is crazy...any idea if they are going to fix the issue?

user93Z378FuvV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have no clue, but I hope so.

0 Likes
userfD5nnxWdbG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Mine now says to  "Download Gif set" Not happy about this at all😠

userfD5nnxWdbG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I clicked on the App download and people are mad being forced to download something we already had. 

If you download the app, make sure give 1 star rating and voice your opinion about this, as many have.

userqXqbuMEZRJ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I don't think I even have that option to download the app!

I still have a "gif" tab on my keyboard but when you click it states that I can't use GIFs because its not compatible with newest version of Samsung keyboard. 

I think I use GIFs more than actual texting 😓  I think I'm going back to IPhone 

uservtyxvAAwYU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same thing happened on my Note 10 this morning from the update. I hope someone can help advise how to get these back!! :smileyfrustrated

0 Likes