Constellation

Re: No GIFS or stickers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine now says to  "Download Gif set" Not happy about this at all😠

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I clicked on the App download and people are mad being forced to download something we already had. 

If you download the app, make sure give 1 star rating and voice your opinion about this, as many have.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't think I even have that option to download the app!

I still have a "gif" tab on my keyboard but when you click it states that I can't use GIFs because its not compatible with newest version of Samsung keyboard. 

I think I use GIFs more than actual texting 😓  I think I'm going back to IPhone 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happened on my Note 10 this morning from the update. I hope someone can help advise how to get these back!! :smileyfrustrated

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine did the same thing when I updated.   After scratching my head for 2hrs and finally getting fed up with trying to download the app they say is required,which by the way never worked, I opted out by downloading a Google keyboard.   After downloading this app from play store I then activated Google keyboard as my primary keyboard and turned off my Samsung keyboard.    

Boom. Gifs and stickers again. 

I actually like Google keyboard better.  More colors, themes and preference options ...  Hope this helps

(The app I used is Gboard. "Google keyboard for Samsung")

Cheers

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ended up doing the same thing.  I hate it but I think this is the only solution.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried this too - NO LUCK.  I have an S10e and I've gone from loving the device to hating it literally overnight.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you install Gboard, you have to agree that they will collect all keystrokes, including credit card numbers. You can forget that!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got my s10 last night -after downloading everything from my old phone, I discovered I finally had gifs. Did my first update this morning (didn't used to do updates b/c something always went wrong afterwards but my bf insisted that was why my old phone sucked)...no more gifs. not happy.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having messaged Samsung this morning I managed to get the native Samsung keyboard working again by doing a soft reset on the phone. On the galaxy s10 plus this is holding the power button and volume down button together until the phone restarts. 

Once the phone has restarted, providing you still have Samsung keyboard as your default...open WhatsApp and attempt to use a gif, it will then prompt you to download collector for keyboard. 

It now works.