JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

"Can't use GIFs because it's not compatable with the lastest version of Samsung Keyboard"

(Topic created: 04-11-2020 08:36 AM)
userUIsPplF64L
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I can no longer use GIFs on my phone after the latest update, G973USQU3DTC9 dated April 8th 2020. It gives me an error of "Can't use GIFs because it's not compatable withthe lastest version of Samsung Keyboard". Seems like a wierd feature to remove.... what gives?

66 Replies
Samsung_3NmdbPu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Just use Google keyboard. You need to download in the app store tho.

userUIsPplF64L
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks and I did think of that but I would rather use the one that came with the phone, and it did work prior to the update. Don't understand why they would remove that lol. Good idea though 🙂

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_mT68jxY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Go to the galaxy store. Click the 3 lines in the top left corner. Select my apps. Find the keyboard Content center. Download that. Fixed the issue!

userQBW54288aG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This worked.  You're awesome! Thanks.  

userhBM1GjFcLq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@Samsung_mT68jxY wrote:

Go to the galaxy store. Click the 3 lines in the top left corner. Select my apps. Find the keyboard Content center. Download that. Fixed the issue!

This worked for me as well!  Thanks!!!

0 Likes
userTg2AKhhTF7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am having the same issue but checked my gaxy store, my apps but I don't have keyboard context centre on mine? Any ideas? Thank you 😊 

Samsung_bP1FDM2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

No such app!

userUIsPplF64L
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

After talking with the Samsung PRO in Chat (the second guy not the first) He found the solution! Here it is and it worked for me:

Go to Apps

the 3 dots upper right corner of the screen

Show System apps

Storage

Then Clear Data

Once you have cleared the data, back all the way back out and try the GIF button again

userRwYHtJSbCP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How did that affect the app? Did it erase anything important? 

0 Likes