cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Can't connect to server message in Gray bar on screen after latest update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is doing it on mine as well right after I send a text message in Messages.  They still send, but it does it regularly.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Can't connect to server message in Gray bar on screen after latest update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sp

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: "Couldn't make connection to server"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got an S10 a month ago and m getting the same message it is very frustrating

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try using a third-party keyboard. Idk if that'll work but it's worth a shot

Highlighted
Constellation

Server connect issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have over 300 employees with the same phone as mine and were getting the same pop up message "Couldn't Connect to Server".  Were looking to purchase new phones in coming month.  If Samsung can't send out a new software update by month end you won't see us looking at the Samsung phones in the future.   

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Server connect issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please reach out to the Business Support services at 866-726-4249. They have the necessary resources to assist you appropriately.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I actually got the problem resolved with the November software security update baseband version G975USQS2BSIW. So all of you that are haters of Samsung, it actually was fixed within a few days after I originally posted the irritating issue. But Samsung still builds very good phones, there is issues to every phone, their hardware and software. That's why there is troubleshooting and monthly software updates and yearly major operating system updates. Thank you for all the suggestions and help offered on this post. I actually really like the Galaxy S10+. I will be getting an S11+. The S10+ is still a powerful smooth running phone.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you happened don't get into the beta you will get the one UI2 with gobs of useful features

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think your phone is up for the one UI 2.0 official update the penny what carrier has pushed it out beforehand do you have T-Mobile or Verizon cuz they're already pushed it out for their S10 lineup