cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikecox39
Cosmic Ray

reward "points for expired points"

This isn't a phone question, it's a Samsung Rewards question.  So maybe someone could point me to the appropriate board or maybe some among you have used Samsung Rewards and knows how it works. 

I just got an email warning my points were about to expire, I don't recall being warned about that before.

So I logged into my account to see if it was true.  Expiring points just didn't make sense, why would anyone get involved in a scheme that required you to cash out every month, and from a catalog of stuff I probably don't need.

Tell me it isn't so Smiley Surprised

Michael
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: reward "points for expired points"

@mikecox39 wrote:

This isn't a phone question, it's a Samsung Rewards question.  So maybe someone could point me to the appropriate board or maybe some among you have used Samsung Rewards and knows how it works. 

I just got an email warning my points were about to expire, I don't recall being warned about that before.

So I logged into my account to see if it was true.  Expiring points just didn't make sense, why would anyone get involved in a scheme that required you to cash out every month, and from a catalog of stuff I probably don't need.

Tell me it isn't so Smiley Surprised

I lost thousands of points myself.  I had Galaxy S8 and when bixby was first introduced, I used it for 2 or 3 months and got enough points that would be at least $25, then I sold my device and went back to my Pixel 2.  In order for me to properly get a gift card or something, I had to use Samsung phone.