cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userxir11hXwWD
Constellation

s10... Still on may update.

How is it that I have an unlocked version and still only have may 1st update?? Here we are mid July and still waiting on an update for last month. Maybe if I switch to a pixel I'll get decent updates.

8 REPLIES 8
KSal
Asteroid

It's very irritating having the Flagship Samsung device a...

It's very irritating having the Flagship Samsung device and always being last to get the updates after the carrier versions. You would think the unlocked would get them first because of no carrier bloat to test. I believe they caught the June update before it got released to the unlocked version because people were having problems being locked out. The only way to get back in is a factory reset.

Swat842
Asteroid

Have you tryed to update it your self an I do have a S10...

Have you tryed to update it your self an I do have a S10 an I have the latest update on my phone

Swat842
Asteroid

I ment S9 not S10

I ment S9 not S10

Well said .The $$$ of these phones Samsung should have fi...

Well said .The $$$ of these phones Samsung should have fix .Aug they are releasing the new Galaxy Note and Galaxy 6 tab .Billion dollar company has the worst possible response to Us keep on posting !!

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/samsung-galaxy-s10-...

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s10-july-se...

userxjLEjw7G4K
Constellation

Re: s10... Still on may update.

This is exactly why I'm dumping my S10 for the Pixel 4 coming out later this year. Sick of the slow and or lack of updates from Samsung. HOPE YOU'RE LISTENING SAMSUNG! WE WANT UPDATES!

useryfuR9U7800
Constellation

Re: s10... Still on may update.

Agreed.  I keep trying Samsung, because their design and hardware specs.  Then dissapointed by the software.  The S10 actually got most of the software right.   Dissapointed in the camera, not up to my Pixel 3, good or bad lighting, especially bad lighting.   

But, the lack of monthly security updates, on an unlocked phone, that I paid over $900 is just lazy and poor service.  Thankfully I rarely keep phones for more than a year, so I'm not impacted by lack of major OS updates, on flagship phones, but that's pretty irritating as well.   Just one major update for $1k phones????

Samsung:  you try so hard to be Apple, but you continue to fail on the most important part of being Apple; the service.   They support their phones for 4+ years, you can't even support current models.  BTW, I'm not a fan of iOS, so I stay away, but envy their service, and hardware while I live in the Android world.   Paying Apple prices for second tier support is depressing.