JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

s10 plus not getting software update

(Topic created on: 7/19/20 7:50 AM)
Roshin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10
My Samsung Galaxy s10 plus SM-G975 U Not getting software update after June 1 2019. Any solution?

6 Replies
Solution
JoshQ
Sun
Options
Galaxy S10
Updates are sent out through Carriers. Once The update is ready through Samsung, Samsung will send the update out to your carrier. Then your carrier will make the small changes that it needs to. Once your carrier is ready, they will send out the update in waves to multiple devices at a time. You can always try restarting your device to see if the update shows up in your settings. You can always also reach out to your carrier and see if they have a timeframe as to when they will be sending out the update. I hope this helps!

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Roshin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10
last update was on June 2019 Now one year completed without update :grinning_face:
0 Likes
Roshin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10
last update was on June 2019 Now one year completed without update :grinning_face:
0 Likes
Natey
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S10

If your S10+ was on the US Carrier T-Mobile, you would have received the software update G975USQU3DTE8 on or after July 10th 2020.

Here is the information: https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/android/samsung-galaxy-s10-plus/software-updates-samsung-ga...

Feel free to forward this to your Carrier and ask them why they don't have it.

0 Likes
Roshin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10
But now I'm using this phone in Oman. my friend give this phone to me. I don't know which Carrier's phone is this. I think this is unlocked phone. No carrier bloatware in this phone.
0 Likes
Roshin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10
disappointed with my Samsung Galaxy s10 plus