cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Galaxy

samsung keyboard vs Gboard

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone switch to Gboard from stock samsung keyboard? Running andriod 10 ui 2.1 currently Thoughts and pros and cons on gboard?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: samsung keyboard vs Gboard

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Gboard is in all way better than Samsung keyboard. I'm typing right now on Gboard. It has a versatile interface compared to Galaxy board. I use swiftkey which is better than both but recently I had problems with that and now switched to Gboard

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been using Gboard for a few months now and I love it, was never really a fan of Samsung, I've used many others that I liked but went back to g board isn't quite as customizable as some others but it's smooth for swiping and had tons of free gifs, emojis and stickers

Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Gboard is in all way better than Samsung keyboard. I'm typing right now on Gboard. It has a versatile interface compared to Galaxy board. I use swiftkey which is better than both but recently I had problems with that and now switched to Gboard

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the info I appreciate it.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I use Gboard and love the swift swipe.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm using Samsungs keyboard and I love it

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i like the samsung keyboard because I can do a multi-word Swype (although they kind of broke it a little by now only allowing a 20 character limit).

but you can Swype multiple words without lifting your finger.  Gboard does not have that feature.

For the next word, just swipe down to the space bar, and then start your next word.

Swiftkey has this feature, but I don't like that SwifK keeps autocorrecting even though I have it turned off.  Also when I long press the "period" I like how Gboard and Samsung Keyboard give a lot more options, like the # sign because I'm on Twitter a lot