cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Galaxy

samsung wireless charger question

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a samsung fast wireless charger oem that i use with my galaxy s10 plus. One thing i've noticed is when i put my phone on the charging pad, sometimes it says charging and other times it says fast charging. Fast charging and wireless fast charging is enabled on phone. Anyone have issues with this? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: samsung wireless charger question

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Seems like a software issue. The phone says its regular wireless charging when it actuality it is fast charging.

See if these steps may be helpful.

Get into recovery mode:

1. Hold the power button, the volume up button, and the home button together

2. The phone should boot into recovery mode

3. Once its in recovery mode, you can use the volume buttons to move up and down and the power button to select

4. Select "wipe cache"

5. Restart the phone. If that still does not work, repeat steps 1-3, and this time select "factory reset"

6. Restart the phone

For Samsung Care Authorized locations near you:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Charrod1976,

Id love to assist you. I do have a question. Are you using a fast charging cable and wall adapter to power the wireless charger? Be sure to use a fast charger to power the wireless charger. When using the wrong cable and adapter would stop the wireless charger from fast charging. 

Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I'm using the same cable and charger i normally use to fast charge my s10 plus. Half the time it says fast wireless charge and the other half it doesn't Weird...

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Seems like a software issue. The phone says its regular wireless charging when it actuality it is fast charging.

See if these steps may be helpful.

Get into recovery mode:

1. Hold the power button, the volume up button, and the home button together

2. The phone should boot into recovery mode

3. Once its in recovery mode, you can use the volume buttons to move up and down and the power button to select

4. Select "wipe cache"

5. Restart the phone. If that still does not work, repeat steps 1-3, and this time select "factory reset"

6. Restart the phone

For Samsung Care Authorized locations near you:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in original post