cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

screen shot

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I know you may think this is a stupid question but I'll ask it anyway. How do I take a screen shot on a Samsung galaxy x10?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Halo

Re: screen shot

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Set up the screen the way you want to capture it.Press the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously, and hold them for a second or two until the screenshot is taken. ...The screenshot toolstrip will appear at the bottom of the screen for a few seconds.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Set up the screen the way you want to capture it.Press the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously, and hold them for a second or two until the screenshot is taken. ...The screenshot toolstrip will appear at the bottom of the screen for a few seconds.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Doesn't work for me. I get a power off menu.
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Re: screen shot

JUMP TO SOLUTION
what phone do u have?
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
works perfectly for me. thanks
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
works 4 me, but then it doesn't show in gallery. Do I have to do anything else?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

After taking the screenshot, open your gallery and select the screenshots album. If it was recently taken you should see a bubble in the top right of the screenshots album square that says NEW. Click on this album and all your screenshots will be located here.