cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

text messaging

Since yesterday I am not able to receive texts on my Galazy S10e. I've rebooted and checked settings (that I never changed) and deleted all messages. Help!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: text messaging

Have you try reaching your carrier
Highlighted
Constellation

Same issue!!! Ive erased, reset network,called samsung, got a new sim. Nothing has worked. My carrier said my old sim wasnt reading so i bought a new one but when i went into the call settings to see if it was something there, it popped up about not reading the new sim either. Only thing i can think of either the new update that was done isnt supported or the carrier, but i'm leaning towards the update.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

This is what worked for me after 4 days of not getting/sending pictures and texts. RESOLUTION- SO FAR.... ALL MY TEXTS CAME IN AND I COULD SEND TEXT, PICTURES AND GIFS!
I wasn't going to do all the trouble shooting again because I had already done it so many times. But this is what helped. I hope it works for you.
1.) Go to settings- SYSTEM UPDATES- tap update Profile and update PRL
2.) Go to settings- connections mobile network- tap network mode- tap CDMA
**Important- dont pick the CDMA/LTE**
3) I asked him what he did on his end.
He said he did a system update with his tools on his end.
As soon as I switched to the CDMA ALL my text came thru. I hope this is a permanent fix. I guess I will see tomorrow! GOOD LUCK! 🤞🤞