cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

visual voicemail

JUMP TO SOLUTION
All the sudden I have Visual Voicemail. It is asking me for my password. I didn't set this up or change my old regular Voicemail and not I cannot retrieve my messages because I don't have a password because I didn't swap out my regular Voicemail. What can I do to get back to where I was?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: visual voicemail

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since voicemail is a carrier provided feature, reach out to them and have them reset your password. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since voicemail is a carrier provided feature, reach out to them and have them reset your password. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
my voicemail keeps saying not in use on this device samsung
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out directly to your carrier for assistance with your voicemail concerns.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This is not a carrier issue. My phone has the same issue.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
mine too
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend continuing to work with your carrier to resolve the symptom as Visual voicemail is a carrier enabled feature.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.