cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Halo

where is the official news posted

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Where does everybody keep finding these official Samsung posts about the beta updates.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: where is the official news posted

JUMP TO SOLUTION
they pop up in Banners on the front screen and/or in the Benefits area in the homescreen Hope that Helps.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION
they pop up in Banners on the front screen and/or in the Benefits area in the homescreen Hope that Helps.

View solution in original post

Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
thank you very much it does. I was wondering like the one that Samsung posted about like the beta being delayed and then the ones about the official release dates
Supernova

Re: Re: where is the official news posted

JUMP TO SOLUTION
yeah Trust Me it's not you they really put it in there all casual like for the most part. you could skip right over it 4 times before you happened to notice them sometimes lol.
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
nice thank you 👍
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Open Members app ... tap Benefits tab ... scroll down till you see the Beta entry, tap it

Remember, you have to have an Unlocked device in the US, or with a carrier that allows the Beta...

I signed up almost two weeks ago... and I just got to download the Beta two days ago ... you may not get the update immediately after signing up
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
thanks that is good to know. supposedly the locks T-Mobile won't be coming out sometime soon
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
t-mobile unlocked and still never got a banner on my Note 10+ help