cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Constellation

24hrs with the S20.

So far so good. The trade in program went smoothly. I Fedexed my S10plus back this morning. Received my Galaxy buds plus.. Can't register them just yet. I was assured from Samsung that I will be able too do it tomorrow. Camera is amazing I look forward to taking alot of pictures. πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎβœŒπŸΎ

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: 24hrs with the S20.

How long it took for Samsung to confirm the acceptance of the trade in phone you sent after it's delivered? This is my first Samsung trade in and I am little worried reading all the scary stories about trade in issues with Samsung

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

i traded in my s10+ and followed the whole process from start to finish via the FedEx mobile app. it took samsung about 4 days to recieve it. then i got an email from them saying they had recieved it and would let me know in 3-5 buisness days if my trade in was accepted. samsung responded via email in 3 days confirming my results. hope this helps.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks for quick response. Mine is scheduled to be dlivered tomorrow, I guess I need to wait end of next week to get the confirmation.