cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

25w wireless charger

I just bought the 25w wireless portable charger. I was wondering can I use the wireless charging while the pack is plugged into the wall or will that harm it?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 25w wireless charger

Just to clarify are you wanting to use the wireless charger and the wall charger at the same time?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Yes you can use it while the battery pack is charging, it will slow down the charging time of the portable charger until what you're charging is removed or finished.

Product Expert

Hello, 

Although Samsung products have great batteries you may be putting a bit more strain on the internal battery than you should. This can shorten the life span a bit. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

You can use it however you will keep it hot, which might affect its lifespan. You can drain the battery lower, but you'll start using up more of your battery's power cycles when you do. Leaving your smartphone on its wireless charging pad won't destroy the battery though.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Yes it should be safe to charge the portable charger and wireless charge your phone at the same time. You can even connect a USB type c as well and charge a third item