Original topic:

5G service

(Topic created on: 3/23/21 3:30 PM)
userilkfZ0ukc0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
Hi everyone!

I have upgraded my device to a S20 and have been using it for almost two months now. I have noticed since going to 5G, the service (network) goes out. My text messages and calls (sending and receiving) are not issued or received. To remedy the problem, I turn the airplane mode on and off and it works. But, I find that I have to do it more often. I contacted Sprint and they stated there is nothing wrong with the network. 

I have always been with Sprint and never had any issues prior.

Has anyone else noticed this issue?
9 Replies
user12SriPImAk
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I'm with Verizon and I'm having a lot of issues with apps closing within 30 seconds
0 Likes
userilkfZ0ukc0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
Have to updated your apps in the Play store and the Galaxy store? Don't forget the software update recently. Also, are you turning off your device at least once a week?
0 Likes
user12SriPImAk
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
yes, the update actually made it worse. restarted my phone at least 3 times. all apps are updated as well.
0 Likes
userilkfZ0ukc0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
For messages?
0 Likes
userilkfZ0ukc0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
Is your device timeout screen set for 30 seconds?
0 Likes
Shelliam
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
This happens every once in a while whenever I try to send an MMS to someone with iOS. To fix it, you'll need to clear the cache partition and then it seems to reset. It's been like this even before 5G, so I don't think it's a network issue either. Hope that helps you though!
0 Likes
userilkfZ0ukc0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
How frequent would I need to perform this action?
0 Likes
user12SriPImAk
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I uninstalled the update. so far we are good thank you All for your help
0 Likes
userPLKAKvbMTB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
In setting,apps,do a search for system web view, then Uninstall updates