I'm using a S20 FE I'm having some issues with the phone when its on the always on display. I'll have it in my pocket and random times it will goto the amergency dialer. I do have the accidental protection on but it doesn't seem to worm. Is there anyway to fix this?
same exact problem. there is no data to tell the phone not to turn on when it accidentally hits your leg while walking and turn on. happens to me all the time. I notice because my leg gets hot from the screen turning on
I recommend that you try clearing the cache partition on your phone.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.