cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Accidental touch protection

Is anyone else getting accidental touch protection warnings on almost all unlocks. Still have the factory screen protector on.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Accidental touch protection

Yes, I'm tempted to just turn it off

Highlighted
Astronaut

Yeah same, I just turned it off

Highlighted
Astronaut

Is this a problem Samsung will acknowledge and fix? I have this issue as well.

@usergCEn6CTspP wrote:

Is anyone else getting accidental touch protection warnings on almost all unlocks. Still have the factory screen protector on.

Highlighted
Constellation

Me too any help? 

Highlighted
Constellation

The same problem

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same here... The phone got an update almost a week back but until today there was no issue & all of sudden it keeps flashing accidental touch on the screen

Highlighted
Astronaut

Got my S20 Ultra 2 days ago, was great but this morning on almost all unlocks I get this warning and can see the proximity sensor flashing at the top of the screen.

I still have the screen protector in place. Don't want to turn touch protection off as dont want my phone dialling numbers in my pocket

Highlighted
Astronaut

Started on my S20 few days ago, after installing some updates. When in room with no direct light, not dark by any account, sensor blinks rapidly and touch protection triggers.

Did it all the time for some hour or so few days back, then stopped. Now today again, same thing for few tries and then gone. Can notice the screen adjusting brightness a bit now that i am writing also even tough i have not moved, but nothing alarming.

I have no screen protectors and have made sure it ia clean etc. Anoying.