Original topic:

Adaptive Brightness Issue

(Topic created: 02-21-2021 12:55 PM)
the_buzz_b
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Galaxy S20 FE 5G (US, T-Mobile)

After updating to Android 11 / One UI 3.0, the Adaptive Brightness fluctuates on its own, without regard to the light. Not a killer, but annoying for sure. 

Anyone else?
3 Replies
KamranSiddiqui
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Same issue with my Galaxy A71 (SM-A715F/DS), Android 10, One UI 2.5.

With adaptive brightness on, sometime screen brightness going down then recover at same level. No change in lightening condition but brightness keep fluctuates down and up until you change mobile position.

I have also Factory Reset my device but issue still the same. No sure is it Android /One UI/ Hardware issue..

Screenshot_20210405-144638_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210405-144640_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210405-144638_Gallery.jpg

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S20

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes