Original topic:

Adaptive brightness issue

(Topic created: 07-08-2021 01:37 PM)
useriMgZShNJ8H
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I had a long chat with samsung service more than a month ago but they couldnt fix the adaptive brightness issue I have android 11 ui 3.1 and same problem every third sec the brightness go up and down, and in direct sunlight go down I was thinking to buy an iphone now because Im not sure samsung want to fix this issue .

6 Replies
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
It still does this if you turn adaptive brightness off?
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S20
Factory reset
0 Likes
Smew
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

You keep telling people to factory reset and flash their phones, most of these people don't know the consequences of that and should probably consult the Samsung Members app first. 

0 Likes
useriMgZShNJ8H
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Thanks but I dont want to do factory reset very often I have some apps on  phone from outside playstore and I dont want to loose it wasnt ez to collect it, its a software update problem I had no issue before the brightness went up to max 1200 nits on direct sunlight and now is dark on the max level maybe they will fix it in the future with an update or I change my phone for a different one. Thanks for help guys.

0 Likes
Smew
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

Before you factory reset (which will wipe your data clean), you should probably try submitting an error report through the Samsung Members app they'll know what to do.

What software version version are you on?  (Settings > About Phone > Software Information > Build Number [last 4 characters])

0 Likes
useriMgZShNJ8H
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Cue3

0 Likes