Original topic:

Alarms don't update after Daylight Savings

(Topic created: 11-13-2023 08:27 AM)
userytVxD6i634
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

On Nov 2, before Daylight Savings Time ended, I set an alarm on my Samsung Galaxy S20, Android version 13, One UI version 5.1. I set the alarm for today, Nov 13, at 8am. We were going away and I wanted to make sure my vacation brain remembered something before work today. My phone updated the general time  settings correctly while I was gone once the time change happened on Nov 5. No clock or alarm or time issues all week. My alarm was still set for 8am this morning, but it did not go off at 8am. It went off at 9am, even thought it still said it was the 8am alarm. I suggest a fix for this before the next DST. Thank you!

4 Replies
AI4GK-Dan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
That's odd. It should have gone off at 8, because that's the time it was set for. My alarms have always gone off at the right time, even after a change from DST to ST and back. Never a problem.
0 Likes
userytVxD6i634
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I think this was specifically b/c it was set before the time change. Maybe because it was set a few weeks in the future, after the change, and I never toggled it off and on again. Maybe it's a new bug, I don't know, but I luckily remembered what I needed to do at 8am and noted it was strange the alarm didn't go off, but then it definitely did at 9am. 

0 Likes
AI4GK-Dan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Still odd. Good that you figured it out.
0 Likes
ButtercupB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I will check my alarm time. Can't hurt. Thanks.
0 Likes