cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Android 10 update Metro Pcs US

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone know when the android 10 update will be available for download on the galaxy a20? (Celluar carrier is Metro PCS)

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Android 10 update Metro Pcs US

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Updates depend on your carrier. Once the update is ready with Samsung, they will send it out to your carrier. Then once your carrier makes the changes that it needs to they will send it out in waves to multiple devices at a time. You should be getting it soon so be on the lookout. You can always try restarting your device to see if it comes up for you in the settings. If not you can also always call your carrier to see if they have some type of time frame as to when updates are going out. I hope this helps!
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sun

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Updates depend on your carrier. Once the update is ready with Samsung, they will send it out to your carrier. Then once your carrier makes the changes that it needs to they will send it out in waves to multiple devices at a time. You should be getting it soon so be on the lookout. You can always try restarting your device to see if it comes up for you in the settings. If not you can also always call your carrier to see if they have some type of time frame as to when updates are going out. I hope this helps!
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks!

Highlighted
Sun

Re: Re: Android 10 update Metro Pcs US

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Of course! you got it 👍